Your honeymoon vacation is probably the most awaited event of your conjugal life. And that is why you should leave no stone unturned to make it special. While there are many things that can ensure that your honeymoon is going to be special, the location bears a lot of significance. In fact, a location can make or break your honeymoon trip. That is why it’s of the utmost importance that you choose a great location for your honeymoon. Here are some of the best honeymoon places to visit in India. Check out-
- Goa-Does Goa need an introduction? Well, this beautiful place, which also happens to be an Indian state, is a couple’s paradise. Everything about Goa is so romantic, that you simply can’t ask for a better place to spend your honeymoon in. Sugar fine beaches, Portuguese architecture, glasses of feni, delicious spice clad vindaloo, and intoxicating night life- can you ask for more?
- Andaman’s, Neil Island– This is a beach paradise. Amazing water sports, beautiful sea shores and historical remains- everything makes Andaman’ a must-visit for couples. Andaman has on offer the perfect sojourn for honeymooners to create wonderful long-lasting memories. So, if you want to walk with your partner hand-in-hand along sun-kissed beaches, then you definitely don’t need to go to Mauritius, Maldives or Thailand; Andaman serves the purpose well.
- Kerala, Munnar– Starting from spices and spas to mountains, lakes and coffee plantations- Kerala has everything a couple can ask for. Whether you are walking with your partner having a hearty talk enjoying the lush green ambience, sipping on coffee seated outside some exotic cottage or soaking in the purity present in the air- you are going to enjoy your stay here! The verdant delights and backwaters make this place all the more special.
- Kashmir– With sceneries that can give many European countries a run for their money, Kashmir is just perfect for newlywed couples. Snow-capped mountains and the habitual chill in the air will definitely make your stay worthwhile. While treating your eyes on the panoramic view, don’t forget to taste the local cuisine here. What more? The beautiful flowers, lakes and hilly slopes will take your breath away.
- Udaipur– Does Udaipur stands up to the expectation of people who have seen it in Bollywood movies and have imagined it to be something outright royal? Well yes, without a doubt! Glazing lakes, rich museums and beautiful palaces- all make Udaipur one of the most romantic places in India, perfect for honeymooners. Soak in the royalty in the ambience, while walking along the streets, craning at the high roofs of the palaces and interacting with the local denizens- there is a lot that you can do in Udaipur. You can take a boat ride on the lakes, appreciate the amazing art scenes, or explore the old-world charm characteristic of this place. When you will go back home, you will have vivid memories of your trip on the canvas of your mind.
Aren’t these some really amazing places to spend your honeymoon at? Well, why not! So, if you are planning a honeymoon trip sometime soon, make sure you chose one of the above mentioned places.